We are an independent bike shop based in Metheringham just outside Lincoln but our customers come from all over the country. If you need something doing, give us a call and we'll try and help. Whether it's OE repairs, motor work or something custom. We even sell complete bikes.

We are everyday regular riders. Our own bikes range from the 'teens' to the 2000's but most of our miles are done on knuckles and pans. Experience includes 10+ years working for the 'motor co' as well as time spent in major US custom shops and all our work is guaranteed.

Rich - 07825 818320
Ian - 07779 168352

Friday 7 March 2014

Don't want to let her go.

Every time I sell a knuckle I say I'll never sell one again.  But then another dead one turns up, we get it back to life and its time for her to go.  

Now this ones for sale and I'm saying the same and close to pulling it.


2 comments:

  1. I wish my '41 had such a wonderful patina, you've just GOT to keep it!!

    ReplyDelete